What We Do
Effective corporate governance is of paramount importance combined with the need for independent oversight and considered and actual decision making within both investment funds and companies operating offshore.
Silverside can offer a discreet and tailored approach to your corporate governance needs and provides qualified and experienced Caymanian individuals as Directors and Officers, when appropriate to do so.
The provision by Silverside of Directors and Officers is ancillary to and complemented by its Company Management capabilities.
The provision of Directors will include:
- Attendance at board meetings in person or by conference call as needed.
- Proactive approach to the conduct of board meetings and the appropriate adoption of policies and procedures dealing with governance issues.
- Review of any material contractual arrangements to be entered into by the company.
- Review, comment and approval of the company's financial statements.
- Review of proposed changes to statutory documentation, including the company's memorandum and articles of association, prior to the company adopting such changes.
The provision of Directors and Officers will be made following a comprehensive assessment of the company and its requirements. Silverside will impose capacity constraints based upon the number and nature of directorships seeking to ensure enough time and attention is available and committed to each appointment.